~Scroll down for all text & photos~
BAHAMAS OCEANFRONT REAL ESTATE
- Two new homes for sale -- PRICE REDUCED 50% (one home is under contract)
- Undeveloped oceanfront property for sale -- NEW PRICE
- Undeveloped harborfront property with dockage for sale -- NEW PRICE
- Located in peaceful, attractive island village of Hope Town, Bahamas
- Spectacular beaches, boating, diving, snorkeling, fishing and exploring
- All real estate for sale by owner
One of two new houses for sale
The oceanfront building site
Oceanfront property, harborfront property and two new homes for sale in the picturesque, seaside village of Hope Town, Bahamas -- on a tranquil island just a one-hour flight from major Florida cities and a half-hour flight from Nassau.
The land and homes may be purchased separately or together. There is over an acre of land total -- suitable for a private estate or small, upscale development.
Hope Town is a peaceful, charming settlement of brightly-painted clapboard cottages, picket fences, narrow lanes, flowering gardens and friendly neighbors. This tiny island village is truly a rare find -- a place where:
- you feel you've stepped back in time
- children run free and doors are left unlocked
- the pace of life is calm and unhurried
- you can walk everywhere -- to the beach, harbor, ferry, shops and restaurants
- there are all the amenities for comfortable living with none of the hassles or stresses.
This area of the Bahamas is known for its
- pristine, secluded white sand beaches
- remarkably clear, aquamarine seas
- sheltered harbors, protected waters and unlimited day-trip destinations -- making it a boater's paradise
- excellent fishing, surfing, snorkeling and diving.
Hope Town is a well-known vacation destination popular with American, Canadian, and European travelers. Many second home owners on the island rent out their cottages when they are away, as the area has a long and strong history of generating rental income.
The Bahamas is one of the most politically stable countries in the Caribbean, with an uninterrupted parliamentary democracy for 275 years and its own government since gaining independence from England in 1973.